Detailed design for rehabilitation of Water main - 2 of “STRALDJA” irrigation field part of “SREDNA TUNDJA” irrigation systems
Project description: “Straldja” irrigation field has an area of irrigation of 63 861dka. The water supply is provided by irrigation canal М-1, Pumping station “Gorno Aleksandrovo”, compensating basin “Gorno Aleksandrovo” and water main “Straldja”.
In the section envisaged for reconstruction, MP-2 has a diameter of Ø 1000 and is dimensioned for Q = 0.900 m3 / s and a pressure of 10 atm. The purpose of the project for rehabilitation is to replace the steel pipes for irrigation water with GRP 1000 fiber glass pipes.
Contracting authority: MAFF Year of completion: 2004
Plumbing and pipelines
- General water supply design of town of Dospat, Zmeitsa and Kasaka villages - 26 km
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of Water main - 2 of “STRALDJA” irrigation field part of “SREDNA TUNDJA” irrigation systems
- Sag pipe „Harsovo”
- Pressure pipe BOUHOUDA DN1800 / 6200m
- Detailed design for water catchment and canal "Eni Arch" at Maritsa river
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of pipeline- MWSP "Straldzha" from IS "SREDNA TUNDZHA"