General water supply design of town of Dospat, Zmeitsa and Kasaka villages - 26 km
Design of general water supply in town of Dospat, Zmeitsa and Kasaka villages with a total length of pressure pipelines - 26 km, designed by high pressure steel pipes - 26 atm. An integral part of the design is the water catchment of Sarnena River, drainage water intake, reservoir and pumping station.
Contracting authority: Municipality of Dospat Year of completion: 2007
Plumbing and pipelines
- General water supply design of town of Dospat, Zmeitsa and Kasaka villages - 26 km
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of Water main - 2 of “STRALDJA” irrigation field part of “SREDNA TUNDJA” irrigation systems
- Sag pipe „Harsovo”
- Pressure pipe BOUHOUDA DN1800 / 6200m
- Detailed design for water catchment and canal "Eni Arch" at Maritsa river
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of pipeline- MWSP "Straldzha" from IS "SREDNA TUNDZHA"