Detailed design for water catchment and canal "Eni Arch" at Maritsa river
The technical characteristics of the object are: Dim.Water quantity- Q=8.00m3/s length of the section- 1300m Gradient of the bottom- 0,001 Length of the canal- 15.00m
The catchment is designed to be executed with gabion and waterproof element- asphalt- concrete diaphragm with 50cm thickness and transition filter- ballast- 0,25cm. The diaphragm is on a reinforced concrete slab. The water inlets are 4 pipes DN800 implemented in a reinforced concrete block. 2 rows for dambalkens are envisaged . The crest is designed as an agricultural road with rough covering.
Client: MAF Closing year: 2008
Plumbing and pipelines
- General water supply design of town of Dospat, Zmeitsa and Kasaka villages - 26 km
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of Water main - 2 of “STRALDJA” irrigation field part of “SREDNA TUNDJA” irrigation systems
- Sag pipe „Harsovo”
- Pressure pipe BOUHOUDA DN1800 / 6200m
- Detailed design for water catchment and canal "Eni Arch" at Maritsa river
- Detailed design for rehabilitation of pipeline- MWSP "Straldzha" from IS "SREDNA TUNDZHA"